Your First Appointment
Here’s what to expect during your first visit.
Our mission at Colorado in Motion is simple: to help you overcome your pain or movement issues and get back to the life you love because there’s always a new adventure waiting.
You shouldn't have to settle for a limited life when a solution is possible.
Your dedicated therapist will get to know your story during your very first visit, ensuring we understand your mobility issues, medical history, and the goals you’re setting for your future.
Here’s a short video that outlines everything you need to know to prepare for physical therapy:
Your first appointment:
Here are a few simple things you should know before we get started:
- You can make the most of your visit to the clinic by filling out the new patient paperwork at home and bringing it with you to the clinic.
- Show up 15 minutes before your appointment if you have the forms pre-filled. If you haven’t filled out your forms yet, just give yourselves a few extra minutes before your appointment to fill them out.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow for a wide range of movements.
- Remember to bring your health and insurance details, plus any braces, crutches, and splints if you use them.
- If you have a referral, bring that along.
That’s it! That’s everything you need to know to get started.
Still haven’t booked?
Take a few minutes now to start your journey with Colorado in Motion!