Regain Movement and Improve Your Ability to Perform Everyday Tasks
- Are you looking for a physical therapist or occupational therapist in Fort Collins or Windsor?
- Have you experienced an illness or an injury that limits your ability to move and perform normal activities in your daily life?
- Do you need guidance from a professional who will help you to get back your mobility and improve your ability to perform daily tasks?
- Do you engage in repetitive motion or daily tasks that cause pain and inflammation?
- Have you noticed a decreased ability to do everyday tasks and want a way to get that back?
It is our goal to offer a comprehensive solution of physical and occupational therapy services for patients of all ages, from infants to older adults and everyone in between.
Whether it’s spending time with your family outside, hiking or running Colorado trails, cycling through the Front Range, or playing in the mountains, the specialists at Colorado In Motion are dedicated to keeping you moving. Our primary goal is to empower our patients with the skills, strength, coordination, and balance needed to live a healthy, Colorado lifestyle.
When you need PT or OT services in Northern Colorado, contact any one of our locations to schedule an appointment and start treatment.
Join us at Colorado in Motion for premier physical and occupational services in Colorado’s Front Range. We are here to serve you in 4 locations with the following services:Learn More →
Colorado In Motion’s Industrial Health program applies the fundamentals of occupational health, safety training, and injury prevention education. Offering on-site occupational health services, including ergonomic assessment, injury prevention education and seminars, we work to improve employee health and productivity.Learn More →
Take control of your health like never before as part of our Elite Members in Motion program. This exclusive annual membership program that provides premium support to patients who are serious about their performance and health, with clinical and online support from our staff.Learn More →
Our Wellness Services consists of yoga and massage services. In the hands of a skilled massage therapist or yoga instructor, you will be on your way to better overall wellness; including decreasing stress and anxiety, calming nerves, relief from general pain, and much more.Learn More →