Keeping You Safe at Colorado in Motion
Here’s exactly what we are doing to assure that you and our teams are safe:
- In addition to continually monitoring CDC, WHO, and local health department guidance to keep the most up-to-date Safety and Health policies and practices, we have a long list of ways we are working to keep our clinics a low-risk zone.
- Our front desk team screens patients for symptoms and exposure to COVID-19. Patients who meet these criteria will not be re-scheduled until after a two-week symptom-free incubation period, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- In line with social distancing recommendations, we are keeping patients separate from each other as much as possible.
- We wash our hands before and after contact with every patient.
- All staff members wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds each time.
- We are diligent with our environmental cleaning and using personal protective equipment as recommended by the CDC and our local health department.
- We are sanitizing equipment and surfaces patients contact between patients.
- Our clinics are stocked with hand sanitizer and tissues.
- If a staff member is ill, she/he stays home.