WE’RE WORKING FOR THE HEALTH OF IT!
Colorado In Motion’s Industrial Health program helps employers bridge Safety with Health Promotion through its Early Intervention services. Our On-Site programming offers injury prevention Stretch & Flex training, proactive treatment for musculoskeletal aches & pains, leading-edge Health Promotion content, and ErgoCoach support for job-related ergonomics. CIM’s Industrial Health team partners with Northern Colorado employers to keep our workforce active and injury-free – caring for our community so we can all enjoy where we live, work and play.
DE-MEDICALIZE ACHES AND PAINS – DEMAND THE BEST FOR THE REST
We provide a variety of services including:
- On-Site Workplace Early Intervention and Health Promotion
- OSHA-Compliant First Aid for Aches & Pains
- Ergonomic Evaluation and Training – from Data Entry to Manufacturing
- Licensed WorkSTEPS® provider for Post-Offer/Fit-for-Duty Testing
- Job-Specific Stretch and Flex Program Development
For More Information:
Industrial Health Direct: 970-674-9675