WE’RE WORKING FOR THE HEALTH OF IT!
Colorado In Motion’s Industrial Health program helps Northern Colorado employers bridge Safety with Health Promotion through its Early Intervention services. Our On-Site programming offers injury prevention Stretch & Flex training, proactive treatment for musculoskeletal aches & pains, leading-edge Health Promotion content, and ErgoCoach support for job-related ergonomics.
Colorado in Motion’s Industrial Health team partners with Northern Colorado employers to keep our workforce active and injury-free, thus caring for our community so we can all enjoy where we live, work and play. We strive to promote job safety through workplace safety training and ergonomic workplace assessments.
DE-MEDICALIZE ACHES AND PAINS – DEMAND THE BEST FOR THE REST
We provide a variety of services including:
- On-Site Workplace Early Intervention and Health Promotion
- OSHA-Compliant First Aid for Aches & Pains
- Ergonomic Evaluation and Training – from Data Entry to Manufacturing
- Licensed WorkSTEPS® provider for Post-Offer/Fitness for Duty Testing
- Job-Specific Stretch and Flex Program Development
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
For More Information:
Industrial Health Northern Colorado Direct: 970-674-9675