How We Help
Colorado in Motion will help get you ready for your next great adventure.
Whether it’s playing with your grandkids, cycling that extra few miles, or summiting the next 14er on your list, your pain or movement issue doesn’t have to keep you from engaging in life the way you want to. We’re here to help.
What’s restricting your movement?
Use the diagram to point out what hurts and our team will help figure out what’s causing your pain or mobility issues – and then get busy solving it.
Different types of pain and how we can help.
It’s time to get back to what moves you.
We’ve made it simple for you!
1. Schedule Your First Appointment.
Call or schedule your appointment online at a time and location that works best for you and our friendly staff will help you take care of any paperwork.
2. Meet Your Therapist.
At your first appointment, your dedicated therapist will spend time getting to know you and your story. They’ll assess what your body needs to accomplish your goals and provide your first treatment— making the most of your visit.
3. Get Back to What You Love.
At the end of your visit, your therapist will preview your upcoming appointments and explain what improvements you should be looking for in your body. With a movement expert in your corner, you’ll start seeing results quickly so you can get back to what you love.Don’t let mobility issues hold you back any longer.
Take the first step toward the life you deserve
Don’t let pain or your condition hold you back any longer.
Work with a specialist who understands your needs.
The team at Colorado in Motion is eager to help you uncover and correct whatever it is that’s holding you back. Our programs cover a wide range of musculoskeletal issues, ranging from treatments for hand issues to chronic pain.
You deserve access to the highest level of care available in Colorado, and we provide that.
Our specialties include:
- Orthopaedic Manual PT: At Colorado in Motion, our Orthopaedic Manual PT program emphasizes the prevention, minimization, and correction of pain and disability due to musculoskeletal impairment. Your physical therapist can use a range of interventions aligned with your unique needs to help diminish your pain and impairments and improve health and mobility.
- Certified Hand Therapy: Hand therapy is a branch of rehabilitative medicine that combines the skills of occupational therapy and physical therapy to provide a specialized approach for treating disorders of the upper extremities. Colorado in Motion has physical and occupational therapists working side-by-side, using treatment approaches from both disciplines to enhance your recovery.
- Pediatrics: The pediatric physical therapists at Colorado In Motion are dedicated to improving the quality of everyday life for patients and their families. Our therapists focus on providing one-on-one, individualized care to maximize patient development and function. We offer treatment for a variety of disorders, including development delays, neurological disorders, musculoskeletal impairments, genetic disorders, and birth defects.
- Chronic Pain Disorders: Chronic pain makes everything harder than it has to be, and there is a wide range of potential causes and symptoms. Many patients who have chronic low-back and neck pain, headaches, general arthritic complaints, hip and knee osteoarthritis, or shoulder pain will benefit from our comprehensive and personalized treatment plans.
Don’t let mobility issues hold you back from your next great adventure. Colorado in Motion is here to help you back to the activities you love.
Don’t let pain or physical limitations hold you back from the life you love.
Colorado in Motion will help you take the first steps on your road to recovery.