Colorado In Motion Remains Open!
We have had many questions regarding stay at home public health orders from Larimer County and Colorado. The Department of Homeland Security has defined physical therapy & occupational therapy as essential services. Colorado In Motion will, therefore, remain open during this time. The reason for this is to keep patients suffering from headaches, spinal or joint pain, or other musculoskeletal problems as well as neurological and visual-vestibular disorders out of emergency rooms and doctors’ offices. Our primary goals are to keep you safe, mobile, and healthy.
Colorado In Motion is here for you. If your pain or mobility limitations are preventing you from taking care of yourself or your family, we can help you. If you recognize that anxiety is contributing to an increase in your pain, you are not alone! We specialize in pain management and have the tools to help you navigate through these challenging times. You also have the option of a Telehealth appointment in the convenience of your home.
We are here for our community and we will get through this together.
Please call to schedule at 970-221-1201.
Based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other trusted health organizations, we’re taking significant steps to reduce the risk of COVID-19 in our clinics and community. To ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff, we take precautions every day and have stepped them up as follows:
INTENSIVE DAILY CLEANING
- We wipe down all surfaces with disinfecting wipes or spray disinfectant between each patient/client contact.
- We wash our hands for the recommended duration with soap and water or use disinfectant gel between each patient/client.
- We change pillow slips and other linens after each patient/client contact.
- The front desk staff wipes down frequently touched surfaces such as reception counter, credit card reader, and door handles with disinfecting wipes every hour.
- We have disinfecting gel and tissue available at the front desk and at all workstations.
EDUCATING TEAM MEMBERS ABOUT COVID-19
- We’re providing updated information as we consult local, state, and national public health organizations about recognizing symptoms and other precautions that reduce risk. All non-health care related staff have received additional training in cleaning and other best practices.
- Staff is instructed to stay home if they aren’t feeling well or have been around people who are sick until it is deemed safe to return.
Colorado In Motion will continue to stay open to serve your health care needs per Public Health Guidelines. We look forward to continuing to provide physical and occupational therapy services to keep you in optimal health as we navigate this trying time. We can assure you that we are remaining updated with the Public Health Guidelines from the CDC and Larimer County and will keep you abreast of new developments as they are communicated to us.
Everything we’re doing has one goal: ensuring the health and safety of our patients and team members. We are a great community of caring individuals, we will weather this storm and keep moving! Do not hesitate to call if you have any questions about your care at Colorado In Motion.
The Colorado In Motion Team